Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9 of 31 Day Challenge:
Different Dimension "Aria"

In honor of the return of Pretty Little Liars last night, I thought this was a great time to try this polish!
 
Aria by Different Dimension

Aria is a polish that shifts to purple when used over various bases. This was my first color shifting polish, and I was very impressed by the results. The base I decided to use was Sephora by OPI Countdown to the Kiss shown below to illustrated the color shift:
The following swatch shows the color shift from the initial blue base to the purple. To be festive, I added an "A" on the accent nail using striping tape for those ladies who watch the show:
I used:
Sephora by OPI Base Coat
2 coats Sephora by OPI Countdown to the Kiss
2 coats Different Dimension Aria
Essie Good to Go Top Coat

Overall, I was very impressed by the results of this polish. You can purchase Aria from the Different Dimension Etsy shop. See the Different Dimension Facebook page and Instagram for updates and previews of upcoming polishes.

NOTE: The polishes discussed in this post were purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment