Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8 of 31 Day Challenge:
The Hungry Asian "Twenty Eleven"

So sorry about missing Day 7! I was working out some school issues yesterday, and I didn't have time to get this post out. Anyway, I thought I'd just move on to Day 8 with another great indie:
 
Twenty Eleven by The Hungry Asian

Twenty Eleven is a BEAUTIFUL purple jelly polish with red hexes of various sizes scattered throughout. This is a jelly polish so there is visible nail line (VNL), but it is buildable with additional coats. The formula was amazing. The glitters in this polish were not difficult to work with, and they spread well between coats. My preference is no VNL so I layered this polish over a creme (Sally Hansen Deep Purple):
I used:
Sephora by OPI Base Coat
2 coats Sally Hansen Deep Purple
2 coats The Hungry Asian Twenty Eleven
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat

You can find Twenty Eleven along with many others of Kae's amazing polishes at her Etsy shop. Check out her Facebook page for updates on restocks and previews of upcoming releases. 

NOTE: The polishes discussed in this post were purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment