Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10 of 31 Day Challenge:
Happy Hands Nail Polish
"Afternoon Thunderstorms"

Today I have here another yet amazing jelly/glitter polish:

Afternoon Thunderstorms by Happy Hands Nail Polish

Afternoon Thunderstorms is a gray jelly with a subtle, gold shimmer that contains 2 sizes of black hexes. For a jelly polish, this was pretty opaque. There was no VNL after 2 coats, but I used 3 coats in the following swatches with no base color:
The following swatch helps to illustrate the subtle, gold shimmer present throughout this polish:
I used:
Sephora by OPI Base Coat
3 coats Happy Hands Afternoon Thunderstorms
Essie Good to Go Top Coat

I absolutely love this polish. The glitter spread amazingly with no effort or glitter placement needed whatsoever. You can find Afternoon Thunderstorms at the Happy Hands Etsy shop and Harlow & Co. See the Happy Hands Facebook page and Instagram for updates on restocks and other swatches of upcoming polishes.

NOTE: The polishes discussed in this post were purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment