Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16 of 31 Day Challenge:
Dollish Polish "Hip Hop Hippity Hop"

I apologize in advance for my falling behind on this 31 Day Challenge. I'm back to school as of Monday, so I haven't had the time to swatch every day. I hope you'll forgive my attempt to at least do 1+ indies every couple of days as opposed to once a day. I do admit that this works out for me because most of the time, I love the indie I swatched that it makes me sad to remove it for the next swatch. Anyway... today I have an awesome polish, perfect for spring. I know. It's still winter here in the US, but who says you can't look forward to the next season, right?
Hip Hop Hippity Hop by Dollish Polish

Hip Hop Hippity Hop is the perfect combination of spring colors wrapped in a pink toned, lavender base. It's loaded with small green, light blue, and pink glitters throughout as shown below:
Here are a couple of close up shots:
I used:
Sephora by OPI Base Coat
2 coats Dollish Polish Hip Hop Hippity Hop
Essie Good to Go Top Coat

You can purchase Hip Hop Hippity Hop along with other awesome Dollish Polish creations at the Dollish Polish shop. Check out the Dollish Polish Facebook page for restock announcements and previews of up and coming polishes/collections.

NOTE: The polishes discussed in this post were purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment