Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4 of 31 Day Challenge:
Hit Polish "Lily Pad"

Today, I give you a glitter topper from one of my first indie brands: Hit Polish (previously D & R Apothecary):
Lily Pad by Hit Polish

Lily Pad is a glitter topper polish containing a variety of colors intended to mimic that of its name: lily pads. This polish contains ultra fine royal blue glitters, navy blue hexes, small and larger matte white hexes, pastel green hexes, and medium, holographic green glitters. This polish had everything I expected from a good glitter topper.  The glitters spread evenly with little fishing needed for the larger hex glitters. Also, I did not experience the curling that I would normally expect from the larger hexes. It dried somewhat bumpy due to the glitters, but this was easily smoothed out with a thick coat of Seche Vite top coat. 
I used:
Julep Base Coat
2 coats OPI Fly
1 coat Hit Polish Lily Pad
1 coat Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

You can purchase Lily Pad for a limited time at the Hit Polish Etsy shop. Also, you should definitely check out the Hit Polish Facebook page for discount codes and specials! Rachel loves sales and she usually announces them on the Hit Polish Facebook page so definitely check it out before making a purchase. Until tomorrow...

NOTE: The polishes discussed in this post were purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment