Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1 of 31 Day Challenge:
HARE Polish "Dog Day Dream"

So here it is: the first of hopefully many swatches to come this month.

Dog Day Dream by HARE Polish.

Dog Day Dream is a gorgeous red/deep pink/berry colored jelly filled with square and hex glitter in purple, pink and orange. I originally purchased this beauty quite some time ago, and now I'm not sure as to why I waited this long to use it! I decided to pair this with OPI The One That Got Away, which, like DDD, is a gorgeous (and I mean GORGEOUS) berry color, but that's a whole other story. Application was great, and there was no difficulty in the glitter spreading evenly.

I used:
Essie Grow Stronger
2 coats of OPI The One That Got Away 
2 coats of HARE Polish Dog Day Dream
Seche Vite Quick Dry Topcoat

I purchased this from the HARE polish Etsy shop, but you can currently purchase this at Llarowe. Check out their Facebook page for updates on restocks, etc.

NOTE: The polishes discussed in this post were purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment