Monday, May 6, 2013

Brand Name Polishes

All Sales are Final

PayPal Gift Option ONLY
I am NOT responsible for lost packages. 
I ship via USPS with tracking.

Shipping

$3 for first item, $0.75 each additional item
$5.35 for small Priority flat rate box (5-8 polishes)

E-mail me at nailswatch@gmail.com with "Blog Sale" 
in the subject line with order, full name, address, 
and I will send you an invoice.

Thanks for browsing!

China Glaze

Kalahari Kiss - $3
Under the Boardwalk - $3
Unpredictable - $3
Want My Bawdy $3

OPI

Teenage Dream - SOLD
DS Reflection (swatched on 1 hand) - $9
My Private Jet (new formulation) - $6
Nothin' Mousie 'bout It - $6
Extra-Va-Vaganza - $10
He's My Surfing Instructor (Last Friday Night dupe) - $6
Simmer & Shimmer - $10
If You Moust You Moust - SOLD
I'm All Ears - $6
Every Month Is Oktoberfest - SOLD

Go on Green! - $6
Gone Gonzo! - $6

Julep (Sealed)

Piper - $6
Lynn - $6
Megan - $6
Eloise - $6
Pippa - SOLD
Sandra - $6
Ellen - $6
Mischa - $6
Diane - $6

Zoya

Lara - $6
Tracie - $6
Apple - $6

Miscellaneous Brands

Essie: Penny Talk - SOLD
Essie: Coral Reef - $4
Orly: Ruby - $5
Color Club: Beyond the Mistletoe - $3 
Spoiled: Jewelry Heist - $1
Sinful Colors: Frenzy - $1
Santee: Cute Sparkle - $3
Revlon: Sparkling - $4
Barry M: Black Multi Glitter - $6

No comments:

Post a Comment